| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acajutla in June is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in June is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 316mm (12.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Acajutla June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Acajutla, El Salvador
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Acajutla:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) NE
- Tela, Honduras - 347.2 kms (215.8 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 287.4 kms (178.6 miles) E
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) NNE
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) ENE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) E
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 363 kms (225.6 miles) E
- Condega, Nicaragua - 372.2 kms (231.3 miles) E
- Choluteca, Honduras - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) E
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 410.5 kms (255.1 miles) ESE