| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acajutla in September is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in September is wet. A significant 386mm (15.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Acajutla September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Acajutla, El Salvador
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Acajutla:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) NE
- Tela, Honduras - 347.2 kms (215.8 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 287.4 kms (178.6 miles) E
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) NNE
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) ENE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) E
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 363 kms (225.6 miles) E
- Condega, Nicaragua - 372.2 kms (231.3 miles) E
- Choluteca, Honduras - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) E
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 410.5 kms (255.1 miles) ESE